Please Join Us!
The Tomorrow River School District is conducting a Facility Study to determine the building/space needs of the district. We have hired Hoffman, a Planning, Design & Construction Company out of Appleton to assist us with this process. We are conducting focus groups with our stakeholders to seek their input regarding the immediate and future needs of the Tomorrow River School District.
We are inviting our community members, residents and families to take part in this process; your input is valued. Please join us for a one hour Zoom meeting on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Below is the Zoom Link Information:
TRSD Community Focus Group Meeting
Meeting ID: 912 0411 1890
We will have a conversation with you focusing around the following 6 questions:
1. What is your School District known for today?
2. What do you hope your School District will be known for in the future?
3. What additional programs or services should be provided for students by your School District?
4. What additional programs or services should be provided for community members by your District?
5. What are the major obstacles facing your School District?
6. If you could do anything you wanted to improve the facilities of your School District, what would you do?
I know you're extremely busy, but please realize your opinions are important to us. I hope that you'll meet with us on Tuesday, September 15 at 6:30 pm to participate in this focus group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (715) 824-5521 ext. 1230.